Sunday, September 20, 2009

A different kind of Church

Hi everyone,

I am so excited! Today I am having the day off!! My friend Amy's mum owns this fabulous shop:


and today we are going to have it all to ourselves. Bliss! I can't wait to have the opportunity to look at the fabric without any distractions (although this could be dangerous to the credit balance) and then spend the day sewing with my friends in the big workroom.

To complete the projects I have planned for today I think that I'd need a 48hour working week - but we'll see how we go.

I have a few things to tidy up (binding, labels etc) and some fabric selections to make. But my main aim is to make a headway into transforming this lovely fabric:




into this lovely bag:

I think I am dreaming, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Happy stitching,

Shontelle.

1 comment:

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...