Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ready for the Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny can hop, hop, hippity-hop our way whenever he likes. Scarlett's Easter basket is finished and we are ready to collect eggs!



I made the basket from a kit from Hettie's Patch out of some cute Alexander Henry Fabric.

This week I also finished this cushion. I made it from the scraps of this quilt and Mum quilted it for me. You can't see it from the photo but this cushion has a covered zipper in the back - I have never been prouder of myself than I was putting that zip in!


I hope you all have a great week and maybe if the planets align I will have a Friday finish this week!

4 comments:

  1. I love the easter basket, I might even make a couple myself, I can just see me and the boy's running around the house looking for eggs. Your never to old for a bit of fun. And your cushion soooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket! I am just starting to think about eastery things myself. Thanks for the visual Vicki! I can just see you and the boys running around the house!!! (My house of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adelaide must be brimming with Easter baskets I have made 3. They are so cute I love your fabric. Well done on the zip the cushion is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to be in Adelaide. You ladies there are so inspiring. Love your cushion and easter basket.
    Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...