Sunday, February 26, 2012

Buzz Lightyear presents - Sunday Stash

This week the postie delivered this stash....


An Athill Range layer cake, 2 Moda Basics Jelly Rolls in Parchment, a Basic Grey Hello Luscious Jelly Roll and a lovely Riley Blake Fly a Kite Jelly Roll.

The Athill Layer cake has already been transformed into large pinwheel blocks and next on the list is to make a double hourglass quilt out of the Hello Luscious.  The colours in that range are so fresh and lovely - I am itching to use it.

On a side note.....Am I the only one who talks to the Toy Story crew?  The other day I found Woody floating in the bath with a very naked Barbie doll.  As I was fishing him out I realised that I was chatting away happily to him about treating Barbie with respect and not just using her for nudie bathtime fun.  Surely I am not alone? 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! have done it myself many a time. Naughty Woodie! We all know what happens in Toy Story when they think we aren't watching.

    That looks to be a lot of project planning going on there. Shall look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it all.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...