Monday, February 6, 2012

Infinite Variety App

Does everyone remember this quilt show?



Of course you do. If you're like me you drooled over over people's blog posts about this exhibition and wished that you had the opportunity to go. Well wish no longer peeps. You can go and without leaving your loungeroom because.............................there's an app for it. Of course there is! There's an app for everything. And best of all, it's free and it's actually really good. Check it out at the App store - Infinite Variety: Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Always looking for a great (free) quilting app. For the others who are searching on your iphone it will show American Folk Art Museum presents: and that's the one you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a load of photo's that someone sent me and I was looking at them last night and it is a joy to see them and deciding on a favourite is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...