Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hoot Party

Before I begin I have to confess that I cannot claim any credit for the fabulousness you are about to see.  On Saturday one of my very favourite people hosted a Hoot themed birthday party for her little boy.  This little boy....2 years!  Where did that go?

If you live in Australia and have kids under the age of five you no doubt know who Hoot is - he's inescapable!  And here he is in fabulous cake form complete with colour matched culinary accessories all handcrafted by my talented friend.




Check out the Hoot Juice in the little retro milk bottles - so cute!





And those cake pops!!!  Good God!  I ate three and only stopped there because people were watching me.

1 comment:

  1. Even I love Hoot! Although I have been reading some tweets of late that claim that Jimmy Giggle is a bit tasty, but I figured that was just some bored Mums!

    Looks like a beautiful party!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...